- A Constellation of 16 Satellites
- Sending Alerts in Real-Time
- Orbiting at 600 km Above Earth
- Providing Global Coverage every 4 to 6 Hours
anywhere on Earth
How it Works
1. We work with the natural biophysics of a wildfire.
Using patent-pending high-performance cameras, we can identify wildfires that are as small as 5 to 10 metres in diameter.
2. We identify where that wildfire is located anywhere on Earth.
Our precision geo-location targeting can locate wildfires within 10 metres of accuracy.
3. We send wildfire alerts in real-time.
Our real-time transmission allows sufficient time to take data-driven decisive action.
we detect wildfires
Prevent Small Wildfires from becoming Potentially Catastrophic Wildfires
When we detect wildfires that are as small as 5 to 10 metres diameter in size, you get more time to make an informed decision. In situations where a wildfire could threaten nearby towns, infrastructures, or industrial operations, you can begin to actively suppress a potentially catastrophic wildfire up to, on average, 2 hours earlier.
Predicted Annual Savings from a Single Satellite to Canadian Wildfires
- 30% Reduction in Catastrophic Wildfires
- 70,000 Hectares of Trees Saved*
- $7.4 Million in Re-Forestation Costs Saved*
- 12 Million Tonnes of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Saved*
* Predictions based on a 30% reduction of the annual average catastrophic wildfires across Canada.